Thursday, July 7, 2011

Welcome

I was born and raised in New Jersey. My parents are of Filipino descent. In high school, I took two years of Spanish while in college, I took two semesters of French. I am not fluent in tagalog (Filipino), Spanish or French; however, I do know many languages within the English language.

I am fluent in:

- Fuzzy Logic
- Asshole
- Sarcasm
- IDGAF
- Professionalism

The purpose of my blog is to use my personal experiences to show you how these "languages" can and should be used. If you were in France, would you not want to try to at least know some French? Well, if you are in a sticky situation, would you not want to know some "Asshole" to protect yourself?

I have a deep appreciation for words and how easily they can be manipulated has always intrigued me.

Believe me, I am still trying to learn some more languages such as Female, Pleasant, and Genuine. As I learn, I will certainly keep you afloat.

7 comments:

  1. female is very similar to english, except that the speaker is always right. i will teach you the nuances.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. word to your mother, son!

    i'm happy to see you here kat:) i think i've definitely run into your 5 languages at one point or another since i've known you. & nope, can't say i hate it. me love you long time;)

    i look forward to pushing you out of restaurant doors for many more years to come, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "female is very similar to english, except that the speaker is always right." -kat



    i'll take a double shot of FB thumbs up on this please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops nvm! "me" isn't you, kat? lol who is that? reveal yourself, "me".

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to know who "me" is too. "Me" can you be a guest blogger?

    PS thanks for the love gale! I love you long time even though you decide to throw me out of restaurants during winter with no coat on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. just be happy you had pants on mmmkay

    ReplyDelete